Witness Gary try out a new pair of legs to keep up with SpongeBob and Plankton and practice ruling the world in SpongeBob’s aquarium. Join Plankton as he creates clones of himself and Mr. Krabs, and follow Squidward as he tries out another line of work before SpongeBob and Patrick come to ruin it! Watch as the newly reformed “Clean Bubble” takes a job at the Krusty Krab, and Mrs. Puff, Karen, and Sandy take Pearl to a cabin in the kelp for a fun weekend.
Featuring a grand collection of season 12’s hilarious episodes, including “SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout,” SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season 3-DVD set will be available for the suggested retail price of $13.99 U.S.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season Episodes:
- FarmerBob / Gary & Spot
- The Nitwitting / The Ballad of Filthy Muck
- The Krusty Slammer / Pineapple RV
- Gary’s Got Legs / King Plankton
- Plankton’s Old Chum / Stormy Weather
- Swamp Mates / One Trick Sponge
- The Krusty Bucket / Squid’s on a Bus
- Sandy’s Nutty Nieces / Insecurity Guards
- Broken Alarm / Karen’s Baby
- Shell Games / Senior Discount
- Mind the Gap / Dirty Bubble Returns
- Jolly Lodgers / Biddy Sitting
- SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout
- SpongeBob in RandomLand / SpongeBob’s Bad Habit
- Handemonium / Breakin’
- Boss for a Day / The Goofy Newbie
- The Ghost of Plankton / My Two Krabses
- Knock, Knock Who’s There? / Pat Hearts Squid
- Lighthouse Louie / Hiccup Plague
- A Cabin in the Kelp / The Hankering
- Who R Zoo?
- Plankton’s Intern / Patrick’s Tantrum
- BubbleBass’s Tab / Kooky Cooks
- Escape from Beneath Glove World
- Krusty Koncessionaires / Dream Hoppers
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! Follow the adventures of this enthusiastic, optimistic sponge whose good intentions inevitably lead him and his friends into trouble, even after 12 seasons!
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season Fast Facts:
Street Date: January 12, 2021
Catalog: 59214090000 (US), 59214091000 (CN)
Running Time: 9 hrs 26 min
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
US M.S.R.P.: $13.99
CN M.S.R.P.: $15.99
Nickelodeon, now in its 41st year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
About Paramount Home Entertainment
Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHE division oversees PPC’s home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television Studios, Paramount Players, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHE additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.